Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2020

The streets, you and me

The streets, you and me


Written by: Sujoy Basu
Art by: Sujoy Basu
Email ID: b.sujoy44@gmail.com


Facebook link:https://m.facebook.com/Vivid-Imagination-1825072950837627/

The evening was cold, but your warm smile was a relief, as we walked past the windows that lit up your face. The memories are old, but the feel of your hand in my hand is still fresh.

We kept talking and the hours turned into eternity, I didn't want the evening to end. It felt like a dream that I never wanted to wake up from.

Today you did hold my hand when we walked past the windows, you did laugh at my jokes, you did make my heart beat faster like the first day. I realized, only one thing had changed between us. It's just that we have aged.

1 comment: