Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Reminisce

When ever we scroll through our childhood memories, we often tend to recall specific incidents or events recorded by our minds. Most of the time it's because these incidents are those where family or siblings were involved.

A few days back my sister and I were reminiscing my birthday celebration every year. My birthday used to be very special because our exams used to end, our summer vacations used to start, my birthday being on a public holiday everyone used to be at home and last but not the least it used to be made special by a group of people celebrating the public holiday early morning in a small park near our house.

As my sister and I were discussing it brought out the above sketch in my mind, to which even my sister quickly agreed to.

 So a small part of my childhood wrapped with warm memories for all of you

Written by: Sujoy Basu

Art by: Sujoy Basu

Email ID: b.sujoy44@gmail.com


4 comments: